Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

Nothing City does these days is amateur. You’ll get a few of the more obvious flappers agreeing with you but that’s just their nature to be fucking miserable.
Pretending you know the ins and outs of what’s happening just makes your posts look like the silly reactive nonsense they are.
Someone’s not been to City Square for a while... ;-)

Whilst not condoning the flappers!... I don't think we can pretend that this how City wanted the window to go, to be in to the last two weeks of the window still realistically needing two midfielders ready to play a significant number of minutes. Whoever we are looking now aren't going to be much cheaper than Paqueta, or else they won't be the required quality.

Ederson
Ortega
Walker
Lewis
Stones
Dias
Akanji
Ake
Gvardiol
Rodri
Kovacic
Perrone
KDB
Bernardo
Grealish
Foden
McAtee
Palmer
Bobb
Alvarez
Haaland

To me, you come across as entitled, screaming because a deal is reported to have stalled. It's not even definite, and even if it is, the window is still open.
Your literally listing players like Phillips,Mcatee,Bobb,Perrone?? Just to make the squad look more sense when in reality these guys aren’t gonna play

Ederson
Ortega
Walker
Lewis
Stones
Dias
Akanji
Ake
Gvardiol
Rodri
Kovacic
Perrone
KDB
Bernardo
Grealish
Foden
McAtee
Palmer
Bobb
Alvarez
Haaland

To me, you come across as entitled, screaming because a deal is reported to have stalled. It's not even definite, and even if it is, the window is still open.

I’m not entitled or screaming I’m putting out facts , Kev is the main creative player in this team he’s massive loss. Gundo took on the creative baggage when Kev couldn’t and found Haaland. Right now we don’t have either. Foden looks much better on the wing.

We lack creativity. Mahrez, Gundo , Kev are the main creative players in midfield last season. Kev assisted Haaland the most when he wasn’t there it was Gundo. We’ve lost both Kev for half the season.

We don’t right now have a player that can break down a deep block. Foden I’d love to be that player he just looks better on the wing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.