Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

I know. Just trust Phil to become the world class player we all know he can become and buy a bloody winger!
Pep doesn’t. And likely never will or at least in the near future. Foden and pep have known each other since the beginning. Foden is now 23 and no closer to claiming and central spot. I think it’s clear.

Pep doesn’t. And likely never will or at least in the near future. Foden and pep have known each other since the beginning. Foden is now 23 and no closer to claiming and central spot. I think it’s clear.

It's certainly an estranged relationship no matter what people think

First choice CM for Brazil, over the likes of Bruno G who people would be clamouring over if linked.
Very good for Lyon(were linked if Bernie left iirc)
A solid first season for West Ham

Has goals and assists in his game from midfield, good in the air, solid defensively, an elite dribbler. There is no weakness to his game, a full all-rounder.

How does his value increase after one ordinary season with West Ham? He was £51m including add ons but nie he is £70m?

Because you are buying him out of a 5 year contract.

Not saying I agree with 70m as a value for him, just the principle of an increase. Same way we sold Torres for 55m 18 months after buying him for 17m.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.