Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

Maddison has certainly been elevated in the minds of some blues. He’s half decent but not a chance he’s a shoe in to be a difference in our team. Missing out on targets does strange things to folk.
He's certainly not a shoe in obviously but he's a hell of a lot better than players like Paqueta surely.

Maddison has certainly been elevated in the minds of some blues. He’s half decent but not a chance he’s a shoe in to be a difference in our team. Missing out on targets does strange things to folk.
Players we miss out on suddenly become absolute worldies. Then, a few months on, when they are not doing so well, we are silent.

What, a 19 y/o Foden and Gundogan playing out of position? At a time when everyone on here said Gundogan wasn't good enough and needed moving on for someone better, like Jorginho? And then everyone flapped themselves to death when Jorginho picked Chelsea?
What you on about Jorginho for haha?

You suggested we had very little depth in the 18/19 season to cover KDBs injury and then pointed out that we still had Fernandinho, Gundogan, Silva, Bernardo, Foden, Mahrez, Sterling, Sane, Jesus and Aguero in the forward positions haha - looks pretty good to me.

He's certainly not a shoe in obviously but he's a hell of a lot better than players like Paqueta surely.
I’m not sure he is tbh. He may be, I haven’t seen enough of Paqueta to say otherwise but I guess there’s a reason we didn’t show an interest in Maddison. If he was this worldy going for 40m you’d expect us to be all over it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.