Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

two things,first Paqueta needs to push this from the inside. throw dildos at Moyes whatever...

second Txiki has to have plan D or plan E ready to go.

we have two more weeks, injuries started already, if Castle game goes to shit I can see Pep asking Txiki some questions about the signings.

Other deals were off and they still happened at the end. Could this be the one?
I think (obviously only guessing) the only way this could be happening is if Paqueta would be furious over the deal collapsing and as a result would try to force a move. So far nothing indicates thats the case, so think this one is over.

Other deals were off and they still happened at the end. Could this be the one?
Not being pedantic mate.
I personally couldn't give a shit we will find a fit.

And I hope WH have budgeted for the money they were hoping to wring from us and fuck up big style

two things,first Paqueta needs to push this from the inside. throw dildos at Moyes whatever...

second Txiki has to have plan D or plan E ready to go.

we have two more weeks, injuries started already, if Castle game goes to shit I can see Pep asking Txiki some questions about the signings.
Agreed, but we won’t let anyone bend us over and making a stance on Paqueta shows people not to take the piss. West ham now stuck with a player that doesn’t wanna be there due to their own greed.

Interesting that no City sources have reported that the deal is dead and that nobody at The Athletic has said a word.

So far we have Alan Nixon saying it's off, Kaveh at Sky saying it's "on hold", and Fabrizio says it could collapse.

Nothing from Sam Lee, nothing from David Ornstein, nothing from the West Ham side either.

Interesting that no City sources have reported that the deal is dead and that nobody at The Athletic has said a word.

So far we have Alan Nixon saying it's off, Kaveh at Sky saying it's "on hold", and Fabrizio says it could collapse.

Nothing from Sam Lee, nothing from David Ornstein, nothing from the West Ham side either.
It’s possible that it’s a “shit or get off the pot” move, but unlikely, I suspect.

Not being pedantic mate.
I personally couldn't give a shit we will find a fit.

And I hope WH have budgeted for the money they were hoping to wring from us and fuck up big style
They have £105 from rice plus any of their own money they I doubt they need the £85m from us now they don’t need to replace a star player

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.