Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

It's a matter of opinion for fans. It's a crucial decision for the club, who have more detailed information on the individual.

In my opinion, Maddison at £40m would have been an infinitely better option for City than £85m+ Paqueta.
As I said perhaps those at City don't share your opinion.

All a bit weird really, especially given our earlier decision to make a single bid for Rice and then walk away from that deal as well.

West Ham, or rather Sullivan (shortmanitus), may well be a nightmare to deal with, but it’s hard to see a consistent train of thought with our transfer dealings this summer.

Gundogan clearly isn’t an easy player to replace but to be the last fortnight of the window and essentially needing to sign two top class players tells its own tale.

In line with Tolmie;

So... when T says, they demanded 85m & Palmer, I wonder if that's a loan. I mean... I imagine so?

It can't be a full transfer, he's a 30m+ player!?

City have walked on 'bigger' and more crucial deals than this and I would not be suprised if that was it from our end. There are a lot of midfielders out there. That's the honest truth.

What you on about Jorginho for haha?

You suggested we had very little depth in the 18/19 season to cover KDBs injury and then pointed out that we still had Fernandinho, Gundogan, Silva, Bernardo, Foden, Mahrez, Sterling, Sane, Jesus and Aguero in the forward positions haha - looks pretty good to me.
This is blatant revisionism. Stop lying.

Maddison has certainly been elevated in the minds of some blues. He’s half decent but not a chance he’s a shoe in to be a difference in our team. Missing out on targets does strange things to folk.
I’m sorry but this is simply not true. He’s been doing wonders for a poor team in Leicester for a while now, and assisted twice against Brentford for a Kane-less Spurs. He would ABSOLUTELY have been exceptional at City and it is very poor business from us not signing him, just like us ignoring Enzo for 18 mil when we went for Alvarez

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.