Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

I suggest you read what you write instead of coming on here cursing at me.
I suggest you refrain from acting like you can read people's minds when you obviously struggle with what is actually written. I stated two times, TWICE, that personally I still believe City will do what needs to be done. Why would I express such an opinion if I were looking to create panic? I know why, but I'll give you the floor...

I suggest you refrain from acting like you can read people's minds when you obviously struggle with what is actually written. I stated two times, TWICE, that personally I still believe City will do what needs to be done. Why would I express such an opinion if I were looking to create panic? I know why, but I'll give you the floor...

Panic on the streets of London.

talk of the booking he got against bournemouth ?, can't see it being that, he got booked in the 94th minute, hes leaving it a bit late if that is actually the reason, must be more than that
Maybe he was trying to get booked all game. If it’s true and it’s for a blatant hand ball well there you go

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.