Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

Went to the World Cup and couldn’t get in the side ahead of Grealish Foden and Rice etc
I like him maybe Pep and Southgate don’t
Who knows maybe he fancied London it’s closer to Leicester
Southgate’ team selections are not indicative of quality. Phil wasn’t a starter in Qatar either and he’s not a good enough manager

I don't get why betting on yourself is a crime- if you bet against yourself and lose then I see it.
Betting on yellow cards it’s cheating the bookies (which ain’t a bad thing) and it’s cheating your own team.

We could have had the contract invalidated and West Ham investigated and potentially fined by the PL and criminally charged if they were aware of the investigation but did not disclose it during negotiations, so I doubt very much that would have happened even if they knew.
Yes true anyway dodged a bullet by the sounds of it.

This is why we shouldn't leave major transfer business until the last minute. Little time to sort out an alternative if it doesnt work out.

If this is satire, decent. Somehow I doubt it, but then I doubt anyone can say that without seeing the irony.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.