Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

It's clear that this season Foden will be our starting Rw, or bernardo will and Foden takes his spot in the midfield. At that point we sign a lw to compete with Grealish

Probably not a chance in hell.....but a deal involving Philips and Laporte would surely make sense all round?

Two players that would propel West Ham,and they could probably still add JWP.

Maybe the club just dont want Wirtz mate? I know a lot on here including me do but Pep and Txiki have looked at Paqueta in the past?
I recall us being heavily linked before he completed his move to West Ham.

If reports are true, hopefully it’s Paqueta and Mitoma. Not one or the other.

It's clear that this season Foden will be our starting Rw, or bernardo will and Foden takes his spot in the midfield. At that point we sign a lw to compete with Grealish

It makes sense as well. Ask anybody to suggest a Mahrez replacement and it seems 9 times out of 10 they'll suggest a left winger who might possibly be able to play on the right but we don't know. Phil and Bernardo can play that role well. Some of Phil's best performances have come from that position.

I still think Phil will eventually replace Kev as the high risk/high reward player in the middle in a few years but for now I don't see an issue with him playing on the wing at all.

But the facts are this. Before no question Phil was better than Saka but since then, saka has gone on to become a regular RW at a top side and is playing very well. Saka is an excellent RW and for me is a player you’d swipe at any chance. Sure Foden is probably more talented but Saka has begun to kick on career wise. Foden needs to have consistency and become a regular fixture now.

Not quite right. Saka is a bit of a flat track bully who has looked ineffective in big games, whilst Foden has been a key player in big games.....when picked.

Last season, Foden was still more productive than Saka on a per game basis. Yet the the latter supposedly had an amazing season and Foden, who had injury issues, was 'average'.

Some weird slants being taken by Blues when it comes to comparing Saka and Foden.

Tolmie doesn't say we approached him first. He says that either Paqueta's agent, or WH is trying to sell him to us. And as usual, it's more like the WH marketing team is selling the story to the media & to the guys like Romano to hype up.

As I posted earlier all West Ham and his agent! You smell something when the report was they supposed turned down 70m

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.