Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

Are you are saying that you know more about Maddison and his abilities than the City management then ?

Genuine question as your post is so full of positive conviction, rather than simply being an opinion, that you must be a professional with genuine experience regarding players.
City’s management is not God, they make mistakes, and I have eyes to see the quality of the player. Besides, you’re suggesting that every signing we miss out on is because they wouldn’t be good enough for City, blatantly untrue. He was a thorn every time we played against him, enough for me to know his quality.

Yes true anyway dodged a bullet by the sounds of it.
Bonjour Bullet Tooth Tony GIF - Bonjour Bullet Tooth Tony ...

just watched the booking,challenging for a header , but you don't get a decent view , i think if he was trying to get booked all game he didn't do a very good job considering some of the bookings in the charity shield and the new directive
He made the most tackles in last week’s round of fixtures. No idea if that is common for him or whether he was putting himself about more than is customary for such a reason.

He made the most tackles in last week’s round of fixtures. No idea if that is common for him or whether he was putting himself about more than is customary for such a reason.
He will have plenty of time to rest after those exertions.

I think we will be fine with the player we have so for me no need to be panicking and every day it seems in crisis day looking at the post for the past couple days in this forum, this comment is not directed to you but to other posters.
Fair enough. It's obvious from your posts you are a true Blue. I'm far from a panicker. Sometimes a bit of a worrier, but usually optimistic. I'm just saying even so I'm getting a little worried now. Hopefully we get our squad the way the club wants it before the window closes...

You don't see why betting on yourself to get a yellow card is a crime?
Well yeah, but betting on transfers shouldn't be. You've got inside knowledge? Tough shit for the bookies. There's a reason they won't take bets on pre-recorded TV shows like Bake Off. If they really weren't making a fortune on transfer betting, they'd stop offering it.

Losing out on Madison suggests we'd have gone in for him. There's no evidence we were ever interested and, considering we knew Gundogan, Bernardo and Mahrez were considering their future, if we thought he was the right player, surely we'd have got him in regardless of outgoings?

City, Arsenal, Chelsea, Rags, Scousers didn't go in for him. Maybe we all lost out to perennial winners Spurs. Or maybe we all decided he wasn't quite at the right level.
I’ll come back to this when he produces top numbers for Spurs. There’s a reason pep wanted him before we supposedly told him we had bigger midfield signings in mind

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.