Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

Why would they wit till then? Surely if they knew they would have notified West Ham immediately
Maybe they did, the transfer did start to cool down last weekend, I was surprised he played in the first game if the transfer was close.

You might disagree but that’s not the same as not being true. Now pop along to the good ship hindsight that you seem to have bought a ticket for.

Edit. Didn’t realise you were in the class of 22. Apologies.
Fact is talent is talent and Maddison has it on top of proving it for years in the league for lesser teams. City get things wrong all the time, and this was one of them. Maybe you will realize that when we struggle for creativity in the early months. (Pep will come up with a solution to bail us out though) This whole idea that City are always right is bollocks, we may have had other targets but you cannot dismiss the man’s quality because of that.

If this is satire, decent. Somehow I doubt it, but then I doubt anyone can say that wothout seeing the irony.
You are right. Transfer deals almost always goes exactly as planned so there is absolutely no reason to sort out your transfer business early, its better to just wait until the last minute (this was satire).

City’s management is not God, they make mistakes, and I have eyes to see the quality of the player. Besides, you’re suggesting that every signing we miss out on is because they wouldn’t be good enough for City, blatantly untrue. He was a thorn every time we played against him, enough for me to know his quality.
Garnacho was a thorn against us at the swamp last time out and the only threat the scum had at Wembley.
Monday against wolves he was like Dill the fucking Dog.

City’s management is not God, they make mistakes, and I have eyes to see the quality of the player. Besides, you’re suggesting that every signing we miss out on is because they wouldn’t be good enough for City, blatantly untrue. He was a thorn every time we played against him, enough for me to know his quality.
nobody is saying our management is perfect, however they know what they want,they wont always get the players,but they also know more about players than your average football fan and know what they don't want.

we all know a quality player when we see them, so do our management team, but we don't know their true character,and they will have a far better idea what that person is like and if they will fit the profile of player they are looking for, maddison for me comes across as a bit of a billy big bollocks, i could be totally wrong

Hopefully he is innocent which looks like he could be but there is now stigma attached to him so it might be best to walk away

So as suspected - just your opinion then . And they do know a lot more than the average supporter, which I guess is what you are .

I will carry on judging player acquisitions when made by the professionals , but thanks for your input .

It would also be helpful if you made it clear that it is only your opinion, rather than trying to sound like you are much more in the know.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.