Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

TH said.......if found innocent.....we will look to resurrect,and as of right now that's a fucking big if.

If guilty he deserves a long ban,and criminal charges.

It is the politically fair thing of the club to say, if indeed it has been said anywhere.

But this deal os dead this year that's for damn sure. If there is to be any resurrecting, next year at the earliest. Which is a long way away and so much can change, so fair to say nothing more to see on this one

View attachment 90651

Wow only just catching up and reading the tweets shared around last night about the accusations in detail, if he's defo cheated and rigged bets in such a way (family & friends) he should be banned an extremely long time if not life.

If true and the evidence looks damning here then it's match manipulation, way worse than anyone he's an idiot he could've shared his wealth instead. I'm willing to bet if he's guilty and they properly look deeper into this, it probably won't be the first time he's done such a thing. A rarely booked player being the favourite for a booking in the said match raises eyebrows immediately, he probably saw it as harmless way to make money for those he knows but needs to be made an example of. They've apparently (unless it's all bullshit) caught him because people from his local town placed the bets on that yellow card happening, this is unfathomably stupid and way worse than anything Ivan Toney or Joey Barton did betting wise.

He's fucked bigtime if this is all true and should have not just the book thrown at him but the entire library, very disappointing to hear about game manipulation like this happening in football it needs stamping out, major bullet dodged here potentially thank fuck we haven't already signed this stupid boy.

He went off 8/11 to be booked in that game as an attacking midfielder with 3 cards all season. They had the fucking lot on, card double with another winger who plays in Spain. They both got booked on the same day later in the season aswell. Not looking good for him whatsoever. Even if he plays the family targeted by gangs card, there are channels players are supposed to go down in that situation that he obviously hasn't.

He went off 8/11 to be booked in that game as an attacking midfielder with 3 cards all season. They had the fucking lot on, card double with another winger who plays in Spain. They both got booked on the same day later in the season aswell. Not looking good for him whatsoever. Even if he plays the family targeted by gangs card, there are channels players are supposed to go down in that situation that he obviously hasn't.
I’m sure it wasn’t his first time to do it either. You don’t go all in with mega money without testing the waters first

TH said.......if found innocent.....we will look to resurrect,and as of right now that's a fucking big if.

If guilty he deserves a long ban,and criminal charges.
What a waste of time and energy to wait and see “ if” he is found guilty or not and worthless.
Theres a massive red flag waving in front.

I'm not saying he did the right thing if there were criminals involved but if there were one may question who he feared more, the criminals or the FA. He would have a very good idea what these people might be capable of.
That said I'm leaning toward him being in on it and guilty as fuck. Hope I'm wrong...

Tripper only got a slap on the wrists for telling his mates he was off to atleti. They all piled on

This is no slap on the wrist thing we've got here if proven true.

The thing with Trippier is he might've let it slip he was joining a club and it's not a good look but Paqueta's allegations are far more sinister, if true he's actively played a part in affecting outcomes during a football match I.e. match fixing, if guilty of that I find it highly unlikely that there won't be many more times he's done it.

There could be further charges relating to irregular instances like this booking, they could genuinely be able to go as far back his time at Lyon or even AC Milan .

Honestly this could be the biggest betting scandal to hit football involving a high profile player for many years, if just the one instance is true like a tweet said a few pages back then it's a million worse than Trippier/Barton/Toney etc.

That's no exaggeration.

Last edited:

I don't know much about the other players birthplace, if he's from the same place as Paqueta though and they're both in on it this is massive.

Yep seen all of it now he's probably done it to help family and friends tax free instead of giving it to them taxed, he's in serious trouble if this is all proven true I'm just glad it's all come out now.

If he uses the gang excuse he's not got a leg to stand on he could easily have moved family away in subsequent years, he also could've got in touch with the relevant channels as you say too, but he's probably seen this as a tax free way to give family/friends money if guilty.

This is no slap on the wrist thing we've got here if proven true.

The thing with Trippier is he might've let it slip he was joining a club and it's not a good look but Paqueta's allegations are far more sinister, if true he's actively played a part in affecting outcomes during a football match I.e. match fixing, if guilty of that I find it highly unlikely that there won't be many more times he's done it.

There could be further charges relating to irregular instances like this booking, they could genuinely be able to go as far back his time at Lyon or even AC Milan .

Honestly this could be the biggest betting scandal to hit football involving a high profile player for many years, if just the one instance is true like a tweet said a few pages back then it's far a million worse than Trippier/Barton/Toney etc.

That's no exaggeration.
Told you a million times about exaggerating

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.