Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

You're looking at the FA and expecting something to be fair - oh you ;).
There's little chance an investigation like this doesn't drag on for weeks.
Weeks? Ivan Toney was seemingly bang to rights and it went on for months and months. No way is this likely to be cleared up before the end of August. Dodgy activities must be a new one on the west ham ownership

Weeks? Ivan Toney was seemingly bang to rights and it went on for months and months. No way is this likely to be cleared up before the end of August. Dodgy activities must be a new one on the west ham ownership
Yeah I thought about adding months - should have as I read earlier in the thread this was raised against a game in March.
Either way the lad ain't pitching up at ours anytime soon.
Next target please

You're looking at the FA and expecting something to be fair - oh you ;).
There's little chance an investigation like this doesn't drag on for weeks.
From what I have read this is a clear allegation of a criminal offence. It may not just be the FA investigating.

Take it to his thread ffs

If you bother to look back through the conversation Kaz, you will see that my original point was on topic about us definitely needing a midfielder. I briefly mentioned that Kalvin Phillips didn't come on v Burnley so clearly Pep doesn't trust him.

It was Mossside blue that decided to highlight my comment on Phillips so all I was doing was responding back.

Yeah I thought about adding months - should have as I read earlier in the thread this was raised against a game in March.
Either way the lad ain't pitching up at ours anytime soon.
Next target please
Exactly. Even if he is cleared he ain't heading this direction anytime soon.

IMG_20230819_135704.png

Wow only just catching up and reading the tweets shared around last night about the accusations in detail, if he's defo cheated and rigged bets in such a way (family & friends) he should be banned an extremely long time if not life.

If true and the evidence looks damning here then it's match manipulation, way worse than anyone he's an idiot he could've shared his wealth instead. I'm willing to bet if he's guilty and they properly look deeper into this, it probably won't be the first time he's done such a thing. A rarely booked player being the favourite for a booking in the said match raises eyebrows immediately, he probably saw it as harmless way to make money for those he knows but needs to be made an example of. They've apparently (unless it's all bullshit) caught him because people from his local town placed the bets on that yellow card happening, this is unfathomably stupid and way worse than anything Ivan Toney or Joey Barton did betting wise.

He's fucked bigtime if this is all true and should have not just the book thrown at him but the entire library, very disappointing to hear about game manipulation like this happening in football it needs stamping out, major bullet dodged here potentially thank fuck we haven't already signed this stupid boy.

View attachment 90651

Wow only just catching up and reading the tweets shared around last night about the accusations in detail, if he's defo cheated and rigged bets in such a way (family & friends) he should be banned an extremely long time if not life.

If true and the evidence looks damning here then it's match manipulation, way worse than anyone he's an idiot he could've shared his wealth instead. I'm willing to bet if he's guilty and they properly look deeper into this, it probably won't be the first time he's done such a thing. A rarely booked player being the favourite for a booking in the said match raises eyebrows immediately, he probably saw it as harmless way to make money for those he knows but needs to be made an example of. They've apparently (unless it's all bullshit) caught him because people from his local town placed the bets on that yellow card happening, this is unfathomably stupid and way worse than anything Ivan Toney or Joey Barton did betting wise.

He's fucked bigtime if this is all true and should have not just the book thrown at him but the entire library, very disappointing to hear about game manipulation like this happening in football it needs stamping out, major bullet dodged here potentially thank fuck we haven't already signed this stupid boy.
Tripper only got a slap on the wrists for telling his mates he was off to atleti. They all piled on

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.