Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

Absolute nonsense on this one, why on earth would we bid 70m for him when we supposedly won't pay over the odds for any player. I'm sure we'd start at around 50m because quite frankly he isn't worth any more

This is like the opposite of the Mitoma fee BM estimators.

Like it or not, contract length, previous fee paid for him and age all come into it.

I can't see him going for anything less than 70m. Not because he is that good a player. But because that's his overall 'value' based on the situation.

Bit surprised by the negativity on this one. I think Paqueta would be an excellent signing for us. Technically brilliant and helps fill the creative void of Mahrez and Gundagon. Alot of money yeah, but if City think he's worth it then no issue for me.
Cityzens have high standarts

Not sure how anyone can judge a player who obviously likes a through ball based on a season trying to slide in the likes of Antonio. No disrespect to West Ham but it’s obvious that up top has been a huge problem for them for years.

Sorry, that's not true.
Antonio has carried our team playing up front, his work rate, strength and battling has won us many games.
It's no coincidence our most successful period in recent PL history is whilst having Antonio up top.

We've replaced Declan with Alvaraz... I prefer Mexican Rice.
Mexican Rice and Kalvin double pivot would work for you guys tbf, i think Kalvin plays best when there is second CDM like in england squad with Rice

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.