Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

Absolute nonsense on this one, why on earth would we bid 70m for him when we supposedly won't pay over the odds for any player. I'm sure we'd start at around 50m because quite frankly he isn't worth any more

if he is not a Bernardo replacement but more like an addition to rotate with Kovacic in the middle I am ok with it.

we do need some more creatity as we probably have 10 (in PL)/20 games (overall) where KDB wont play and imo from the way our wide players instructed to play they wont be main creative sources for assists and goals or scorers themselves. Like Grealish and Bernardo might get total of 10 goals between them in PL as our main wide players.

Kovacic missing that additional dimension Gundo had with arriving into the box and scoring 15 goals in all comps, some clutch goals included in high pressure situations.

Not taking the piss but wondering what you mean when you list energy as a strength but a lack of defensive contribution and speed as weaknesses.

From what I've seen, he's far better defensively than you'd normally expect from a traditional attacking midfielder.

perhaps for us it's because Rice did so much tracking and defensive work , same for Soucek.

I felt at times Paqueta was more floating around and not getting to stuck in defensively - probably being a bit harsh and he does have tons of energy.

But for me it was what he did with the ball rather than not with. as i say, he's the real deal.

Absolute nonsense on this one, why on earth would we bid 70m for him when we supposedly won't pay over the odds for any player. I'm sure we'd start at around 50m because quite frankly he isn't worth any more

Never stood out to me and just read West Ham paid 51m for him! If we are interested in him pep must see something in him! But have my doubts we interested enough to pay 70m+

Has great ability no doubt about that, I don't think there's any chance the Hammers will let him leave though.
He could force a move though as he has already said he is open to it . I’d settle for him or Mitoma

I really haven’t seen much of him but I do remember last season against us towards the end of the season he did a couple of things I liked
Not sure he is the right signing though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.