Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

I love how the same people who last week were saying “just pay the £15m extra” and “fuck it, it’s not our money, just spend it City” are now firmly stating “fuck that, way too much” and “he’s not worth that amount, no way”. You can’t have it both ways folks, City held out on Gvardiol and ended up paying the price we were happy with as we knew RBL were needing the money (had they done as you wanted, we’d of wasted €15m extra). City are not daft, we’ll pay what we feel the player is worth in terms of both on and off the pitch to us.
Yeah that’s probably because those posters wanted Gvardiol at City. Not so much in the case of Paqueta

I once played a through ball that spilt a five man defence with ease, it was on Ashton Grammar football pitch, I didn’t get any offers of a professional contract on the back of that pass, strange really.
Still got your boots?

That’s quite a shout!

Luton and Sheff Utd haven’t strengthened yet and if they don’t, they’re both gone with less than 25 points.

Wolves are in far more turmoil, have lost their manager and can’t afford to buy anyone.

Everton are much worse than West Ham, as are Forest should Johnson leave.
Agree with all that and I don't think West Ham would go down but they will be looking over their shoulders all season. They were in it last year and they're not as strong.

Eze from Palace is younger and won’t cost as much, plays a similar role, maybe experience is vital, but we should try for him if this falls through

I feel like the player will push the move - he seems unsettled and obviously his head is turned. The player and agent will push West Ham.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.