Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

Saudi Arabia have entered the chat, that's what's gone on.
Nah, it’s PL money, that’s why Southampton are turning down 45mil for a DM whilst in the Championship, Brighton are asking 100mil for Caicedo and Rice going for 105mil means West Ham don’t need to sell.

Still, 70mil is ridiculous and we need to stay well clear. Could get both Olise & Veiga for that, who had much better seasons than Paquetá, are 4 years younger and have a higher ceiling.

I've seen glimpses of talent in him. Good control, great vision and an ability to make things happen in tight spaces. He's on a different wavelength to the majority of West Ham players with their tactical approach. He was very good against us at the Etihad, but often gave the ball away because his team mates weren't anticipating what he was going to do. With better players he might emerge as a much better player, but for the money quoted I'd be surprised if we did a deal. He's got a lot of experience with Brazil and some European experience too so he's less raw than some of the other players we are linked with, but the rumoured price doesn't seem to fit with how we're operating this summer.

We've talked about the City tax. We threw what I'd imagine was the package we had for Bellingham, at Rice and it was rejected so we walked away. We haggled hard to reduce Gvardiol's fee as much as we could and we were very shrewd in our purchase of Kovacic. Despite bringing in big money for Mahrez, Borges and Trafford, which I wouldn't imagine we were expecting, we're still keen to find value and Paqueta for that price isn't good value.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.