Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

If we’re playing £70+ million he’s a starter. So where does Foden play? We don’t need that type of player.
Julian wasn't a starter and still played 49 games for us last season. He would have played more if it wasn't for Argentina winning the World Cup. We overplayed Rodri, KDB is a year older and can't play as much, and we lost Riyad. Kovacic replaced Gundo.

I’m sure we will walk away from this deal in the next couple of days.

But surely nobody can be happy with our summer business. So far we have spent £80m to replace Laporte who we can’t sell. Lost a midfielder and winger that contributed 30 goals a season with nothing to replace them - and are messing about with offers for players we could have bid for a month ago.

It’s all over the place. Txiki was rightly lauded last Summer but this year has fucked it up (so far)

But surely nobody can be happy with our summer business. So far we have spent £80m to replace Laporte who we can’t sell. Lost a midfielder and winger that contributed 30 goals a season with nothing to replace them - and are messing about with offers for players we could have bid for a month ago.

It’s all over the place. Txiki was rightly lauded last Summer but this year has fucked it up (so far)
Very apt user name mate. Give your head a wobble!

Why are people saying we will walk away we didn’t walk away from Gvardiol? Why would we walk away from Paqueta? Especially if Pep wants him.

This has to be a wind up. I had a laugh, well played.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.