Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

Why are some scared of change. Bernardo has been immense but started to disappear end of season. He has done his shift if he stays 1 more season happy days but tbh id be way more gutted if kev or pep left
No one player is irreplaceable however good they are and one thing I do fear whether Bernardo stays or not, is burn out.

The guy has run his heart out in our shirt, his stamina is incredible but you can only do that for so long.

Why are some scared of change. Bernardo has been immense but started to disappear end of season. He has done his shift if he stays 1 more season happy days but tbh id be way more gutted if kev or pep left
I agree with your point but maybe that would be one too many changes in one window?

We won't be near him if Bernardo does go, imo. Loses the ball a lot from what I've seen. Decent technique and good bit of flair for the tiktok generation, but we need a serious player in there.

Paqueta is a quality midfielder. Quite similar to Bernardo in how aggressive in the press he is, Keeps possession well, good passing range, and very very skillful. Plenty of Brazilian flair. A bit similar to Martin Odegaard in the way he plays on the ball but much harder working off it. A joy to watch. bit of a goal threat as well

We won't be near him if Bernardo does go, imo. Loses the ball a lot from what I've seen. Decent technique and good bit of flair for the tiktok generation, but we need a serious player in there.
He only loses the ball a lot because he's Lyon's key creator, plays a pretty similar role to Martin Odegaard (If Odegaard actually pressed)

I am still put off on him by his stint at AC Milan.. he had a very hard time doing anything concrete there, was pretty stylish though. Haven't watched him much at Lyon though.

Would MUCH prefer Ruiz. Has performed at a higher level.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.