Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

I think Olise or Mitoma over him is a better use of money. We need some pace out wide and Foden should be moved centrally

Below who? He's a full Brazilian international who plays over the likes of Bruno Guimaraes for one...he's a baller...

Richarlison is too.......

I agree,he has bags of talent and ability,but he is inconsistent and flakey and he reminds me of that **** Bruno Fernandes far too much.

I can see him to be used as wide midfielder ala Jack Grealish.

Remember people we don't seek pacey winger like Sane or Sterling anymore in our current tactic.

Richarlison is too.......

I agree,he has bags of talent and ability,but he is inconsistent and flakey and he reminds me of that **** Bruno Fernandes far too much.
PMSL...Don't do that to the guy...comparing someone to that rat face fuck is so so harsh...that should be reserved for the likes of someone like his teammate Antony...

PMSL...Don't do that to the guy...comparing someone to that rat face fuck is so so harsh...that should be reserved for the likes of someone like his teammate Antony...

Im serious.....its everything.....his looks,his character,his attitude,they even both do that cuntish penalty thing!

I just cant see Pep wanting that.

first of all, he can play equally well as a right winger, he did it at lyon.

second, i like him a lot but that price isnt realistic, 70£ mil is an overpay, nevermind offering even more

I guess if we factor in Philips (if the dimwit realises he wont get a game here that is) for say 35m,i'll be content to take a chance on him with another 35m cash.

Kills two birds so to speak.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.