Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

Lost count of how many times we've been here before.

United signed Pogba in 2016, United signed Sanchez and Fred in 2018, Chelsea signed Jorginho in 2018, Spurs signed Ndombele in 2019, United signed Fernandes in 2019, Liverpool signed Thiago in 2020, United signed Van De Beek in 2020, Chelsea signed Koulibaly and Cucurella last year. You can add Maguire, Fabinho, Van Dijk, etc. to the list.

Every time we've lost a transfer target we get nothing but flapping on here. How many titles has it got them all? One PL title for Liverpool?.... That's it.
I get what you're saying, but the squad has never been this small either. Paqueta for me wasn't a City player so not too fussed we have walked from it, but we do need a right winger and another midfielder especially with KDB out for 3/4 months

The newer generation of fans won't like this though.

True what Man City have done under pep is not normal! Next season champs league no trophy we suck it up because that is normal for the majority of clubs even those that have spent billions..

I'm cool about it all..

Kovacic is lesser than Gundogan
Doku isn’t done or even close
Gvardiol sure.

Still a less squad than last with Cancelo and Perrone gone.

Kdb also out for half the season… how are we NOT worse off? Haha
We need to get Doku or someone like him in, but as for a creative midfielder, i think we should be able to get by until January and re-assess it then.

The problem is the state of the market, with prices being inflated because of Chelsea and now the Saudi league, is out of control. We won't be held to ransom.

I don't blame us not paying £90m for Paqueta, who has hardly lit it up for West Ham, and if all our players are fit, doesn't start in our team!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.