Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

I know some clubs are desperate (rags) but I wonder when this is resolved, whether it affects his future value. No smoke without fire etc.
Toni's will be interesting. Liverpool are desperate.

Because he hasn't been convicted yet. He is an innocent man until convicted.
Just like Greenwood...

Society has an issue with public figures accused of doing things, but do not face a court trial.

The public never get the full story, so can’t make a fully informed judgement, yet pressure their employers to cancel them.

I’m not really defending Greenwood, as the evidence we can currently make a judgement on seems pretty damning. He should have come forwards and explained what happened if it isn’t what it seems.

He‘s just another example of a famous person convicted on social media, not in court.

You’d imagine if he was innocent and or wanted a move to City then his Barrister would pop back from his holiday and sort this out quickly. The fact he hasn’t suggests its not as clear cut proving his innocence and he’s not desperate to join us.

To be honest this thread as far as the transfer is concerned, should be closed.
It isn't happening now or in the future he is tainted forever in the eyes of the public.

You’d imagine if he was innocent and or wanted a move to City then his Barrister would pop back from his holiday and sort this out quickly. The fact he hasn’t suggests its not as clear cut proving his innocence and he’s not desperate to join us.

I don't think so. It just suggests they want more time to get their defence in order. Doesn't, shouldn't suggest guilt.

I still don't know how either side proves anything here, but with his you would think a lack of proof otherwise would be enough.

Sorry if already posted but an interesting thread on here... I know some don't like this account but it's always food for thought

The links between the shirt sponsor, the player, club and agencies are of particular interest

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.