Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

Have you been stranded on a desert island for the past 12 months ÷/
Nope! I generally don't read stuff concerning United. But I caught a wind of this.

Also, I'm in the States, so it's not National news here.

Granted, I could have figured it out if it wanted to and probably read something about it when it first broke. But don't remember now noe dis I pay it much mind.

Nope! I generally don't read stuff concerning United. But I caught a wind of this.

Also, I'm in the States, so it's not National news here.

Granted, I could have figured it out if it wanted to and probably read something about it when it first broke. But don't remember now noe dis I pay it much mind.

I'm also in the Americas, but the very South bit. Top tip, bbc.com works over here! ;-)

Looks like we dodged a big bullet here. 3 matches being looked into now. 1 this season where Paqueta didn’t know he was being investigated.

5 month investigation before the West Ham v Bournemouth match. It was this match that stopped our interest at the last min. Anti corrupt then alerted the FA.

Good player or not, City as a club do not need to be anywhere near this. Can you imagine if this is true and he was caught at City rigging elements of the game!

We would be held over hot coals. Nah don’t need it with these stupid illegal charges still not resolved.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.