Lucy Letby infant murders trial - Guilty verdict (P 13)

Seems like a deadly combo of:

1. Desperately low confidence/self-esteem
2. Extreme immaturity
3. Personality disorder/‘hero complex’ - always wanted to be on the most critical ward rather than a healthy rotation
4. Crush/flirtation with the senior paediatrician and desire to ‘save the day’ together

In this case I would say it would be better for the start of her sentence to be in a psychiatric hospital so that we can learn the missed signs and ensure we stop the next one, and then they can throw her in jail for a whole life order.

Seems like a deadly combo of:

1. Desperately low confidence/self-esteem
2. Extreme immaturity
3. Personality disorder/‘hero complex’ - always wanted to be on the most critical ward rather than a healthy rotation
4. Crush/flirtation with the senior paediatrician and desire to ‘save the day’ together

In this case I would say it would be better for the start of her sentence to be in a psychiatric hospital so that we can learn the missed signs and ensure we stop the next one, and then they can throw her in jail for a whole life order.
Which combination of those would ever lead you too kill multiple babies? Im not getting it.

For me attendance should not be optional, same thing for that twat who shot and killed that poor girl in Liverpool. They should be hauled up into the courtroom to face the victims.
She should be there to hear the full sentence passed. The judge won't just say "you will go to prison for x number of years..." they will give a full summary of the reasons why they are passing the sentence they are about to deliver. She should be made to hear that summary in full.

To be honest when I first saw a photo of her I thought they have to be wrong about her she looks like butter wouldn't melt. My sister on the other hand when I said the butter wouldn't melt thing turned around and said she did it I can see it in her eyes "Evil woman". She was right, woman's intuition maybe?

Never liked the judgement over what someone looks like, I remember so many thought the Mcanns murdered their own child just because ‘they look evil’ etc etc. to much of that is thrown about nowadays.

Deeply disturbing, i think mental health checks need to be prioritized in hospitals. This person was absolutely unhinged yet allowed to be in charge of new borns.

Mental health is depressingly unconquered in the general consensus, but im sure private academic circles do a much better job of predicting behaviour , particularly mass media and advertisers.

Bit of a tangent but what an horrid news story, absolutely shocking.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.