Lucy Letby infant murders trial - Guilty verdict (P 13)

Detached and without remorse I'd say.

Attachments

• Nested_Sequence_01.00_00_10_19.Still003.jpg
    Nested_Sequence_01.00_00_10_19.Still003.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 60
Read the bit where I said if not being investigated properly fuck nut.

Well,Fuck Nut, how are they supposed to know if its being investigated properly once they have told management who say 'leave it with us'?

Presumably you are a Yank using the phrase Fuck Nut.

I am guessing you haven't actually read any of the details on this, but are very keen to explain how you would have done things better.

Just like fucking Trump on the school shooting, where he would have DEFINITELY gone in if he had been the Security guard. Everyone knows what a bullshitter he is and that his supposed bone spurs stopped him going to be a hero in Vietnam.

Well,Fuck Nut, how are they supposed to know if its being investigated properly once they have told management who say 'leave it with us'?

Presumably you are a Yank using the phrase Fuck Nut.

I am guessing you haven't actually read any of the details on this, but are very keen to explain how you would have done things better.

Just like fucking Trump on the school shooting, where he would have DEFINITELY gone in if he had been the Security guard. Everyone knows what a bullshitter he is and that his supposed bone spurs stopped him going to be a hero in Vietnam.

As soon as you said worry about libel I knew what kind of guy you were.

It was investigated higher up and they made the doctors apologise to her.

These people need to be brought to justice, what investigation did they carry out ? How could they not find anything when the doctors were raising concerns ?

Does it need police charges against these people who didnt believe the doctors. Something really smells about the higher management
The higher ups were more concerned with preserving the reputation of their organisation rather than preserving the lives and safety of people in their care, hence the brushing under the carpet of the doctor's concerns.
It was head in the sand behaviour in the face of genuine concerns that could and should have been investigated.
Lessons must be learnt and heads must roll.

Not according to the National News.

These fuckers shouldn't be given the choice. Drag them up in a Hannibal Lecture straightjacket if need be. They need to hear the victim impact statements and the judge telling them what a cruel heartless lowlife they are and that they'll never see the light of day again.

These fuckers shouldn't be given the choice. Drag them up in a Hannibal Lecture straightjacket if need be. They need to hear the victim impact statements and the judge telling them what a cruel heartless lowlife they are and that they'll never see the light of day again.

Forcing those convicted to appear in court is a call for theatre, not justice​

I was in hospital three times last year and found some of the medical staff very eccentric characters. Dealing with awful things all the time is going to have some kind of an effect on you mixed in with your own unique personality.

With regards to competency, I remain suspicious that my “abscess” and then “constipation” were diagnosed when I was far more ill. I’m letting it go because I made a full recovery but only some professionals were outstanding.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.