Lucy Letby infant murders trial - Guilty verdict (P 13)

They had their suspicions and concerns and they voiced and reported them consistently and on many occasions. Not sure they had concrete proof and evidence they could give to the police and say conclusively that she was responsible. Those reports should have been investigated by the higher ups, they weren't. It's those higher ups that should be investigated and punished. With prison sentences if they are deserved.

That's not the point I was making mate, the point I was making is that if I knew that someone was killing babies I wouldn't be relying on my boss I would be making sure they weren't killing any more.

How certain were the people involved?
If they were 100% sure then they are as much to blame IMHO.

That's not the point I was making mate, the point I was making is that if I knew that someone was killing babies I wouldn't be relying on my boss I would be making sure they weren't killing any more.

They had suspicions.
That is all.

They had suspicions.
That is all.

Judging by the fuss they are making now it does sound like they had very strong suspicions if those statements are being reported right.

Everyone who knew has some form of culpability hopefully the truth will out, and then we will get some HR drone on the steps of the courts explaining the lessons have been learned.

Let's hope that a fellow inmate as a boiling kettle of sugary water and trips up infront of her.
Evil woman needs to suffer.

And after her return from the burns unit a razor blade is pushed through the bottom of her cell door by another fellow inmate.

Seems to me that this woman is either deranged (i.e. should be in Broadmoor) or uniquely evil.

You have to feel for the parents and families involved. To lose a child in any circumstances is tragic, but to have them murdered by a supposed carer... Words fail me.

This case has upset me so much, possibly because my partner and I have got our own fertility issues at the moment and the thought of going through what those families have gone through makes me sick to my stomach.

I just keep looking at her and her background and thinking it can't be true, but going over the evidence and reaching the conclusion presumably her colleagues, police and jury came to which is that it has to be someone and she is the only person that it can be.

Just chilling, horrendous stuff. I really hope this brings some form of closure to those impacted.

I think it's a fair point to raise, but in this circumstance if you go to the police and raise your concern and then the head of the hospital is asked in a meeting and he says the incident has been dealt with internally, there is no evidence to support the claim, and that the staff who raised the concern will be suspended or fired for unfairly targeting the nurse you're not really left with many places to go to unless you have undeniable evidence of your own.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.