Lucy Powell

He'll come across so many scousers in prison he'll be a season ticket holder in the kop before too long.
It hasn't happened yet despite his work with prisons and ex prisoners

Interesting appointment by Starmer not sure of Tim's political persuasion but his brother Edward is an ex Conservative MP

It hasn't happened yet despite his work with prisons and ex prisoners

Interesting appointment by Starmer not sure of Tim's political persuasion but his brother Edward is an ex Conservative MP

It is an interesting appointment. And gives hope that someone may at last have a bit more vision for the penal system than, bang them up, treat them like animals and then fingers crossed they’re magically rehabilitated when they get out.

I think about 1 in 10 of Timpson’s employees are ex cons.

Not sure who Lisa Nandy grew up supporting (if anyone) but she attended Parrs Wood HS as did Lucy Powell. I’m sure that, having been MP for Wigan for some time, any football allegiance is now understandably with them. Saw a comment on Twitter that there’s more members of the current cabinet who went to Parrs Wood than went to Eton.

It is an interesting appointment. And gives hope that someone may at last have a bit more vision for the penal system than, bang them up, treat them like animals and then fingers crossed they’re magically rehabilitated when they get out.

I think about 1 in 10 of Timpson’s employees are ex cons.
Used to work in the industries at Garth prison about 10year ago, Timpson were 1 of them.

Powell, Raynor, Timpson have we got a Westminster OSC?
FWIW, There used to be a City gathering in Parliament with guests, MPs and civil servants. I think David Bernstein was involved so we are going back a generation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.