Lucy Powell

I can’t say for certain that Timpson is a blue but I can confirm that City key rings are the only football club key rings available in the Timpsons by St James’ Park Tube station.
He must be, as a few years ago, there was a discount at Timpson's outlets for SC holders.

When the missus worked in "employment bureaux" Powell was a constant nightmare always sending MP letters, haranguing staff and being an all round pain. She doesn't speak highly of Luce.
Yep had many letters off her & Khan . Both give it the big do you know who I am . Fortunately now retired

Yep had many letters off her & Khan . Both give it the big do you know who I am . Fortunately now retired

In a former life I used to have to deal with letters from Gerald Kaufman regarding complaints from his constituents. Pompous and threatening are the words I’d choose. He clearly didn’t like the fact he had to do work. Horrible man.

In a former life I used to have to deal with letters from Gerald Kaufman regarding complaints from his constituents. Pompous and threatening are the words I’d choose. He clearly didn’t like the fact he had to do work. Horrible man.
Yeah forgot about him,as you say horrible person

BBC News.

On Saturday, Cabinet Minister Lucy Powell told the BBC Labour was "not in hoc" to vested interests "at all", and had declared donations correctly.

She said Labour was "taking on" water companies, rail companies and the football clubs, adding "we're on the side of fans, we're on the side of consumers, we're on the side of ordinary people".

BBC News.

On Saturday, Cabinet Minister Lucy Powell told the BBC Labour was "not in hoc" to vested interests "at all", and had declared donations correctly.

She said Labour was "taking on" water companies, rail companies and the football clubs, adding "we're on the side of fans, we're on the side of consumers, we're on the side of ordinary people".

Labour spokesman might as well have thrown scrabble letters in the air and spoke Klingon for all that statement was worth.

Reactions: PPT

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.