Luis Suarez Charged [Merged]

Re: Luis Suarez Charged

toffee balls said:
SWP's back said:
Shadz69 said:
This is sad name calling on the pitch should be sorted on the pitch if I was Evra I would have gone through Suarez and taken a yellow.For me it show's he is soft or part of a team that would'nt or could'nt help him sort it.It is not right if he was racially abused but sort it out yourself if you were.Football is'nt like a normal job if you have an axe to grind with another player you can do something about it.Again it's not right but he is obviously a player other's think they can take a liberty with.
Wow
Shadz 69 = sept blatter

Blatter would have Evra shake Suarez's hand I would have him break Suarez in 2.Hardly the same.

Re: Suarez Charged by FA RE: Racism

oakiecokie said:
Viva Rivaldo said:
Crouchinho said:
Not the first time Evra has played the race card so who knows.
Hate to sound like a broken record, but that's bollocks.

Just remind us on ref the Chelsea fiasco !
You mean when United's goalkeeping coach and assistant manager were the ones who reported a racial slur, according to the official FA report? Not Evra himself? I think you probably do mean that instance.

Viva Rivaldo said:
oakiecokie said:
Viva Rivaldo said:
Hate to sound like a broken record, but that's bollocks.

You mean when United's goalkeeping coach and assistant manager were the ones who reported a racial slur, according to the official FA report? Not Evra himself? I think you probably do mean that instance.

So who was the racist remark aimed at ?

The word that he apparently used "Negrito" is often used in his culture and isn`t a derogatory term.

The Germans also use a similar term and again is not considered racist.

I know that the Ozzie`s also use the term "Paki`s" when talking about the people from Pakistan. It`s just their term for them and is not meant to be racist but over here it is seen as a derogatory term.

Re: Luis Suarez Charged

kennycar said:
Shadz69 said:
toffee balls said:
Shadz 69 = sept blatter

Blatter would have Evra shake Suarez's hand I would have him break Suarez in 2.Hardly the same.
I see your point but I think keeping your temper is a more admirable quality than not doing.
I won't disagree I just feel sometime's a player has to fight his corner.Are they gonna charge a defender who threaten's to break a forward's leg with threatening behaviour?as in 'you go by me again and I'll break your leg's'.

oakiecokie said:
Viva Rivaldo said:
oakiecokie said:

So who was the racist remark aimed at ?
Allegedly Patrice Evra, but the thing that I said was bollocks was the fact that the original guy I quoted said that Evra had "played the race card" before, which just isn't true.

Crouchinho said:
Not the first time Evra has played the race card so who knows.

Suarez comes with a reputation on the pitch already. It wouldn't surprise me if he did

Is every one of your posts gonna be opinion stated as fact or just the first 200?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.