Luis Suarez Charged [Merged]

Im curious as to why in football ignorance is now allowed to be used as an excuse when in real life it wouldnt be, one may also ask the question why he didnt use the same term of endearment to rio ferdinand or why glenn johnson hasnt come out and said that he calls me that in training its a friendly term.

The problem with suarez is that their is nothing in his past conduct or general demeanour that would lead you to believe that he isnt capable of this im not saying having a past of cheating, whining, biting players etc makes you a racist but it wont make people look at u and say nah he isnt capable of it either.

mancboy123 said:
Im curious as to why in football ignorance is now allowed to be used as an excuse when in real life it wouldnt be, one may also ask the question why he didnt use the same term of endearment to rio ferdinand or why glenn johnson hasnt come out and said that he calls me that in training its a friendly term.

The problem with suarez is that their is nothing in his past conduct or general demeanour that would lead you to believe that he isnt capable of this im not saying having a past of cheating, whining, biting players etc makes you a racist but it wont make people look at u and say nah he isnt capable of it either.
Football ignorance can't be used mate. That's why he has been charged.

If they let him use such a blatant lie as cultural misunderstanding, there will be no point in having rules against racism. It's not even believable in the slightest.

Re: Suarez Charged by FA RE: Racism

smudgedj said:
Calling someone a 'Negrito' is offensive in South America....it can earn you a jail sentence in some South American countries if the person on the receiving end complains. It doesn't translate as 'little black man' it translates as 'little ******'

It´s probably different in Uruguay/Argentina where there is a much lower or almost non existent black population. It´s the same here in Spain where only recently black people have started to become more integrated into society. It simply doesn´t have the same perjorative nuance here although I think there is still a latent racist attitude amongst many in Spain which probably goes back to Franco and beyond.
Having said that for Suarez to say things like that in England he must be either incredibly thick , totally insensitive or worse

Just seen a scouse fan question why calling someone negrito is racist when Ghana are allowed to call themselves the black stars.

The fact the Ghana flag has a black star on it seems to have escaped his attention.

SamTheGuru said:
This new trend of crying racism is a bit pathetic if you ask me. It is not racism in the slightest. Emotions and frustrations are very high on a football pitch and it is simply a way venting anger or trying to wind up the other player. It is all being blown out of proportion. I am sure this kind of thing has been going on for years. If he is found guilty, 3 match ban and move on. But it is certainly not racism.

Go outside and call the first black person you see 'negrito'. Then come back and tell us what happened.

moomba said:
Just seen a scouse fan question why calling someone negrito is racist when Ghana are allowed to call themselves the black stars.

The fact the Ghana flag has a black star on it seems to have escaped his attention.
There's obviously a mass of people who haven't cut out big enough holes in their white sheets regarding this issue, one on this very thread.
It's embarrassing how thick some people can be.
I just hope now Suarez has been done off what appears to be non-visual evidence, Terry gets the book thrown at his massive **** of a face, as it's more blatant than blatant can be what he said.

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=282805.600

Why should a black man feel ashamed of his colour?
That is stupid...
A person have to be proud of himself and what he is... no matter the color of his skin.
If somebody call him negro he should be proud.
Why should I be offended if somebody call me white?
Evra should not be ashamed of his colour...that is wrong.
People,white and black, are all the same before God.

Wikip-facepalm.jpg

Three_Hat-tricks said:
http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=282805.600

Why should a black man feel ashamed of his colour?
That is stupid...
A person have to be proud of himself and what he is... no matter the color of his skin.
If somebody call him negro he should be proud.
Why should I be offended if somebody call me white?
Evra should not be ashamed of his colour...that is wrong.
People,white and black, are all the same before God.

Wikip-facepalm.jpg

I fucking stunned. that guy need to wobble his head till it falls off

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.