Luis Suarez

Super David Silva 21 said:
I am LOVING this piece of news.

Liverpool supporting family, Liverpool supporting mates.

I love this.

Where is the picture of him as a kid Liverpool bed covers?

worsleyweb said:
I know for a fact we approached him a few months ago when Uruguay were playing in Dubai. And I also know he was one of our initial striking options. This would not surprise me.

I will stick to this!!

worsleyweb said:
worsleyweb said:
I know for a fact we approached him a few months ago when Uruguay were playing in Dubai. And I also know he was one of our initial striking options. This would not surprise me.

I will stick to this!!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.marca.com/2014/03/20/en/football/international_football/1395316871.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.marca.com/2014/03/20/en/foot ... 16871.html</a>

birchwoodgingerste said:
worsleyweb said:
worsleyweb said:

I will stick to this!!

hope we get him ....kun aguero and suarez would be awesome..
If we had a front line of Suarez and aguero the world would cave in on itself

Aguero and Suarez what a great combination Suarez is lethal against lower sides and Aguero is lethal against the top sides. Which is what we need we always tend to slip up against the lower sides.

Brilliant footballer.

Horrible person.

Not sure if the positives outweigh the negatives.

I guess that's why Khaldoon et al are running the Club.

Kompany is King said:
Brilliant footballer.

Horrible person.

Not sure if the positives outweigh the negatives.

I guess that's why Khaldoon et al are running the Club.
who actually cares about what type of person you are these days? I don't know about you, but I'd rather be seen as successful even if some say I'm a bad person rather than be seen as good morals but not successful.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.