Luis Suarez

I recall telling you he was on the way late last year and I expect Kun will sadly leave for Spanish climes, with Pepe joining us too.

raghunter57 said:
I recall telling you he was on the way late last year and I expect Kun will sadly leave for Spanish climes, with Pepe joining us too.
Pepe & Suarez = lovely

I have no idea whether he could form a good partnership with Kun, but he's a fabulous footballer. However, I doubt this is true. Given that we are essentially a PR job for Abu Dhabi and we have removed the players who attract negative headlines from our squad (Tevez, Balotelli) then I doubt we'd risk the potential trouble that comes with Suarez.

The red dippers are quite bitter about City and are always going on spouting the usual cliches about how they only spend their own money, so if we bought Suarez they'd go into meltdown. That alone would be well worth seeing.

bluebarn said:
I have no idea whether he could form a good partnership with Kun, but he's a fabulous footballer. However, I doubt this is true. Given that we are essentially a PR job for Abu Dhabi and we have removed the players who attract negative headlines from our squad (Tevez, Balotelli) then I doubt we'd risk the potential trouble that comes with Suarez.

The red dippers are quite bitter about City and are always going on spouting the usual cliches about how they only spend their own money, so if we bought Suarez they'd go into meltdown. That alone would be well worth seeing.

The only person who might be persuaded to sell Suarez would be John Henry, but I reckon you are talking 100m+ to just get him listening.

I just think Rodgers would go mad if Liverpool sold Suarez this Summer and it woudn't surprise me if he walked because of it, Liverpool are now in prime position to get back to being a great side and selling Suarez would undo all of Rodgers hard work that he has put in during the past couple of seasons.

He is absolutely unsellable to Liverpool, he is to Liverpool what Messi is to Barca and Ronaldo is to Madrid.

sam-caddick said:
bluebarn said:

The only person who might be persuaded to sell Suarez would be John Henry, but I reckon you are talking 100m+ to just get him listening.

I just think Rodgers would go mad if Liverpool sold Suarez this Summer and it woudn't surprise me if he walked because of it, Liverpool are now in prime position to get back to being a great side and selling Suarez would undo all of Rodgers hard work that he has put in during the past couple of seasons.

He is absolutely unsellable to Liverpool, he is to Liverpool what Messi is to Barca and Ronaldo is to Madrid.

and what aguero is to city :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.