Luis Suarez

Doubt it can happen and I hate the fucker but screw that, he is brilliant player, I'd take him no questions asked.

How long has the nasty little shit gone without doing something snide now? Any chance he's grown up and sorted his head out?

Some dive here and there with classic arm waving in the air while failing down like as he was being shot with a riffle, but I can't recall him doing any big shit since he moved to Barcelona.

World class, best striker in the world for me. Would sign him in a heartbeat,couldn't care less that he's a ****

Scored yet again, I know most don't look past Messi but is he currently the best player in the world?

There's a reason most don't look past Messi. Suarez is quality though, no doubts about that.

Great player, yes: but a total fucking crackpot. Normal people don't go around biting chunks out of other people. I hope he stays away from us. Every player would be winding him up and it would only be a matter of time before his looniness kicked in again.

I'd be over the moon if we signed him.

Work rate, aggression, desire and a nasty streak basically everything we don't have as a team now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.