Lukaku back on the cards?

FantasyIreland said:
Hmmmm,guess you're right,we can't have everyone but he definitely looks a good un and i hate missing out,especially to a rival.....!
I agree, he seems an incredible talent. I downloaded some of his games to take a real look at the funniest part is always when the centre backs try to bodycheck him on set pieces. They go flying. He's literally stronger than Drogba and he's 18, which is scary. Also has explosive pace and a surprisingly exquisite touch.

I just hope AVB is better at developing young players than our previous managers, but signs from his earlier jobs seem good on that front.

This morning reports suggest maybe Chelsea aren't going to be in for him. If reported elsewhere just ignore.

He only wants to join Chelsea, the Anderlecht president has said so and that it weakens their position in getting lots of money for him. Maybe this is why Chelsea are holding off, trying to drive the price down. Sturridge looks finished at Chelsea if they get Lukaku, as they will persist with Torres, Drogba is staying, and there's no movement on Anelka or Kalou leaving.

LoveCity said:
He only wants to join Chelsea, the Anderlecht president has said so and that it weakens their position in getting lots of money for him. Maybe this is why Chelsea are holding off, trying to drive the price down. Sturridge looks finished at Chelsea if they get Lukaku, as they will persist with Torres, Drogba is staying, and there's no movement on Anelka or Kalou leaving.

It's amazing how quickly such a lethal strikeforce has gotten old for Chelsea.

The saga is almost over, Lukaku has confirmed on his Facebook he on his way to Chelsea for medical next week. He'll be one of the top strikers in the league and possibly beyond in a few years unless he stalls somehow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.