Lukaku back on the cards?

I don`t know how true this is,
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/football/869626-manchester-city-try-to-edge-out-chelsea-and-arsenal-with-18m-romelu-lukaku-bid" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/football/8 ... lukaku-bid</a>

adaminho said:
Murray72 said:
adaminho said:
He has left im sure he is in the US??

He's in the US but I beleive he's unattached and is just training with us.

From SSN:

""I doubt I will play a game with the team but it's always fun to be with City.

"I've been in a positive mood and I'm just focusing on my football. I really don't know what will happen and I'm not thinking too much about it."

Meanwhile, Guidetti's agent Per Jonsson told Swedish news agent TT that City want the youngster to stay."

thansk for clearing that up
Guidetti has re-signed 3 year deal. He got 1 goal , 1 assist to celebrate at Vancover:
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11679_7046760,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... 60,00.html</a>
"Teenage striker John Guidetti has ended speculation over his future by penning a new three-year deal at Manchester City.

The 19-year-old's previous contract with the Blues expired at the end of last season, fuelling rumours that he would leave the Premier League club this summer.

He was on the verge of joining Dutch giants FC Twente before having a change of heart, while Championship side Leicester were also thought to be interested in his services.

But Sweden Under-21 international Guidetti has now extended his stay with the Blues to keep him at the Ethiad Stadium until 2014.

The youngster's agent, Per Jonsson, says he is determined to fight for a spot in City's star-studded side.

Competition
"After (considering) some other strong alternatives, John has decided on City when it came to signing a contract," Jonsson told Aftonbladet.

"To stand up against the increasing competition at Manchester City is what John Guidetti is all about."

Guidetti feels he has the backing of manager Roberto Mancini and is confident he will get opportunities to prove himself at City this season.

"For me it is really important that an important and skilled manager is engaged in my progress as player," he said.

"And when he is, you just need to listen."

He added: "The club will play a record number of games during the coming season and I am convinced that my chance will come, and I will be ready to take it.

"We have agreed on a good situation where I will work harder than ever before to establish myself as a player at this fantastic club with all its fantastic players and fans that really give all their support."

"

With Guidetti staying, seemed unlikely anyway. We will have 3 (4 if Tevez stays) high profile forwards (assuming we get Kun) and a very good young prospect in Guidetti who can learn from them. And we also still have Nimely, who remains highly regarded by the club, and the prodigious Harry Bunn, who looks quite special.

Can't help thinking the Chavs will be signing an absolute monster here,the lad looks to have the lot.A huge bonus may be the fact his equally talented younger brother will probably follow.....

FantasyIreland said:
Can't help thinking the Chavs will be signing an absolute monster here,the lad looks to have the lot.A huge bonus may be the fact his equally talented younger brother will probably follow.....
You're getting the one player I've wanted for 3 summers running now, let us have something! :P

Castiel said:
FantasyIreland said:
You're getting the one player I've wanted for 3 summers running now, let us have something! :P

Hmmmm,guess you're right,we can't have everyone but he definitely looks a good un and i hate missing out,especially to a rival.....!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.