Lukas Nmecha

He's an interesting one for sure.

Definitely has all the physical attributes to succeed in the league, so I guess it will depend on if he can carry on forward with Anderlecht. Some players take time to develop.
I always liked Lukas when watching the youth teams but I thought his chance had long gone, would love the lad to make it here. He's 22 in a months time so we'll see sooner rather than later.

I always liked Lukas when watching the youth teams but I thought his chance had long gone, would love the lad to make it here. He's 22 in a months time so we'll see sooner rather than later.
It has to be said that its highly exceptional we hold on to youth players this long. I get the vibe the club really like both Nmecha brothers. I'm all for it.

Needs to bang some goals in, as has been said he looks an absolute beast but his previous loan spells have been underwhelming so far.

Harry Kane had a number of underwhelming loans and was 21 before he really established himself at Spurs, so you never know. But I cant see it with Nmecha, tbh.

Needs to bang some goals in, as has been said he looks an absolute beast but his previous loan spells have been underwhelming so far.

You also have the context of the teams he played with.

With Anderlecht, he isn't scoring a lot of goals for the moment, but is so important making the players around him better.

Its not like he is missing 10 chances a game, he just isn't getting the ball on the right place at the moment, mostly by bad discussions by the players around him. In Anderlecht he is convincing the critics of his quality as a target man.And he is just so strong this guy. Really impressive.

Love to see him shine with City one day.

You also have the context of the teams he played with.

With Anderlecht, he isn't scoring a lot of goals for the moment, but is so important making the players around him better.

Its not like he is missing 10 chances a game, he just isn't getting the ball on the right place at the moment, mostly by bad discussions by the players around him. In Anderlecht he is convincing the critics of his quality as a target man.And he is just so strong this guy. Really impressive.

Love to see him shine with City one day.

I believe he has been played out wide at other clubs and that hasn't helped him either.

Good to hear that you think he is doing well though :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.