Luke shaw

Status
Not open for further replies.
LoveCity said:
If there is a fire sale - Shaw, Lambert, Lallana, Lovren (one of the best CBs in the league so far this season), Clyne, Schneiderlin, Wanyama and Boruc could all get snapped up by pretty big clubs.

Why the hell are they imploding now? They're on the cusp of being a permanent fixture in the Premier League.

They spent too much recently, was never going to finish good for them.

Shaw is only ever going to sign for Chelsea when he leaves Saints - I thought that was well known!
Wasn't he born in Kensington and is a real London boy and supported Chelsea as a kid?

pudge said:
TCIB said:
whyalwaysyou said:
Lallana Id be in for. Luke Shaw will go chelsea, die hard chelsea supporter watches them whenever saints arent playing.

Why do you pretend to be a city fan ? that really annoys me, just fucking say your a chelsea fan and you can even call me a ****, i won't mind.

Do not come on here though pretending to be blue, your post history is laughable if your gonna attempt to say otherwise.
Why not just say your a Chelsea fan ? the fact you have said "us" as in city makes me think your here to undermine stuff you reply to in the hope it makes Chelsea seem better.
I would like to say more but rules and all that.

Just check this fella's post history, fucking laughable.
[bigimg]http://cdn.themetapicture.com/media/funny-grammar-lesson-your-you-are.jpg[/bigimg]
OK, I was bored and procrastinating. Love City called him out before. Probably the most pessimistic "City fan" out there when it comes to transfers.
What made me chuckle was someone called him a rag! Far from it, hahahaha.

Anyway, not sure about Shaw for that price but why the hell not drive it up for Chelsea? Kind of feel bad for Southampton but maybe it won't come to all that.

Indeed he did, good eyes LC :)

If i am honest i have not seen enough of him to form an opinion.
Would rather him go to Chelsea than utd, anyone who pisses on their chips is gold in my book :D

Would take any and all of Lovren, Shaw, Schneiderlin and Ward-Prowse (replacing Lescott, Garcia and Rodwell, and giving us an extra option at LB)... Also Calum Chambers at RB over Clyne. Wouldn't say no to Wanyama either...

Lallana is a fine player, but not one I think we have a significant need for.

The_Boxing_KangaBlue said:
Would take any and all of Lovren, Shaw, Schneiderlin and Ward-Prowse (replacing Lescott, Garcia and Rodwell, and giving us an extra option at LB)... Also Calum Chambers at RB over Clyne. Wouldn't say no to Wanyama either...

Lallana is a fine player, but not one I think we have a significant need for.
I would've taken them 5 years ago, but not now. Wanyama had a shocking start to the season and looked like the move from SPL to PL was a step too far. Ward-Prowse looks a talent, but would Chelsea and Arsenal be in for any of them, the top European clubs too?
Not seen enough of Shaw to say either way, but from what people are saying, he is a prospect.

For their sake I hope they keep them all and find someone decent to buy the club.

Hope Chelsea pay stupid money for him he is not a great player also when did Mourinho ever buy a 18 year old and play them

waspish said:
Hope Chelsea pay stupid money for him he is not a great player also when did Mourinho ever buy a 18 year old and play them

Varane at Real Madrid?

laeth said:
waspish said:

Varane at Real Madrid?

Ah yes but Mourinho not in charge of buying players at Madrid but your right he played him,

MSP said:
LoveCity said:
If there is a fire sale - Shaw, Lambert, Lallana, Lovren (one of the best CBs in the league so far this season), Clyne, Schneiderlin, Wanyama and Boruc could all get snapped up by pretty big clubs.

Why the hell are they imploding now? They're on the cusp of being a permanent fixture in the Premier League.

They spent too much recently, was never going to finish good for them.

They will go the way of Pompey and even though I have nothing against Southampton (Prefer Portsmouth) it could be payback for laughing at the blue near neighbours.

Would like Shaw or Ward Prowse but don't need any of the others but these 2 are proper talents

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.