Luke shaw

Status
Not open for further replies.
SrilankanBlue said:
kanovic said:
Haven't seen too much of shaw but for that kind of money I rather buy Filipe Luis

Fair enough but Clichy out/Luis In means we lose one more homegrown slot
Ahh yes forgot about the homegrown

Mike Keegan ‏@mikekeeganmen 56s
Pellegrini when asked on Luke Shaw: "I don't say nothing about it." #mcfc

Rob Dawson ‏@RobDawsonMEN 37s
On speculation Man City are interested in signing Luke Shaw, Pellegrini said: "No, no, no." Three no's.

BlueDejong said:

On speculation Man City are interested in signing Luke Shaw, Pellegrini said: "No, no, no." Three no's.

he won't come to say that tomorrow we are going to get him would he??? i don't know if we are interrested in him or not but i really hope we can go for him even if will cost 30M he can bring you at least 7-10 years of service and will be england LB for years

BlueDejong said:

Those tweets seem contradictory

Maybe FFP will not allow us to spend £30m on Shaw this month if we plan to buy a central defender (or central midfielder, both are more pressing concerns). We spent around £84m (which could go up with addons for Navas and Negredo if we win stuff this season) in the summer and we just about on the right side of the fence with FFP as it stands I think.

PS: Why does the MEN have two people at our pressers, I thought it was standard to send one?

LoveCity said:
Maybe FFP will not allow us to spend £30m on Shaw this month if we plan to buy a central defender (or central midfielder, both are more pressing concerns). We spent around £84m (which could go up with addons for Navas and Negredo if we win stuff this season) in the summer and we just about on the right side of the fence with FFP as it stands I think.

PS: Why does the MEN have two people at our pressers, I thought it was standard to send one?
I always read during the summer that if we make the group stage we will have 50mill to spend in jan.

LoveCity said:

Having watched the answer to the Luke Shaw question I'd say we're definitely in for him. He's asked the question "can you confirm or deny any interest in him" - he then says "in which player?" when the reporter confirms it's Luke Shaw he's asking about Pellegrini's response is to pause and then say:

"no, no, no - i don't confirm about any name because we are not concerned about this in this moment we are concerned only with Cardiff not with the window transfer".

Boss, why did you need clarification on which player you were being asked about if you weren't going to confirm or deny any name :)

BillyShears said:
LoveCity said:

Having watched the answer to the Luke Shaw question I'd say we're definitely in for him. He's asked the question "can you confirm or deny any interest in him" - he then says "in which player?" when the reporter confirms it's Luke Shaw he's asking about Pellegrini's response is to pause and then say:

"no, no, no - i don't confirm about any name because we are not concerned about this in this moment we are concerned only with Cardiff not with the window transfer".

Boss, why did you need clarification on which player you were being asked about if you weren't going to confirm or deny any name :)

Agent Shears is on the case..

BlueDejong said:
Aston Villa FC ‏@AVFCOfficial 10m
Villa secure loan deal for Chelsea ace. Read the full story here: <a class="postlink" href="http://bit.ly/KmUQdh" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://bit.ly/KmUQdh</a> #AVFC

SunSport Now ‏@SunSportNow 10m
Chelsea defender Ryan Bertrand joins Aston Villa on loan until the end of the season. #cfc #avfc

So...Chelsea sign Luke shaw ?

in what universe is Ryan Bertrand an 'ace'?

Andouble said:
BlueDejong said:
Aston Villa FC ‏@AVFCOfficial 10m
Villa secure loan deal for Chelsea ace. Read the full story here: <a class="postlink" href="http://bit.ly/KmUQdh" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://bit.ly/KmUQdh</a> #AVFC

SunSport Now ‏@SunSportNow 10m
Chelsea defender Ryan Bertrand joins Aston Villa on loan until the end of the season. #cfc #avfc

So...Chelsea sign Luke shaw ?

in what universe is Ryan Bertrand an 'ace'?

To be fair have you seen that Villa team? Lambert's being hiding behind the inexperience line but the reality is they've got a bang average team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.