Luke shaw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus Christ ,Kolarov has few bad games,get rid .Then Clichy has a few bad games,get rid.Pellegrini started with a couple of bad games,get rid.Anyone else !

Bilboblue said:
silvasleftleg said:
Clichy hasn't been consistent in recent months. I think it's time to move him on. Luke Shaw would give Kolarov competition, something Clichy doesn't do anymore.

Rubbish.
Absolute, Clichy was outstanding for us in his first 18 months at the club and I have no doubt he will reach that level again.

Bilboblue said:
silvasleftleg said:
Clichy hasn't been consistent in recent months. I think it's time to move him on. Luke Shaw would give Kolarov competition, something Clichy doesn't do anymore.

Rubbish.
There are so many on this forum, especially over the last 12 months, who could learn from that reply. Short, succinct and straight to the point.

Dr Jacoby said:
I feel many are writing off Clichy somewhat prematurely. He's not had a great first half to the season, admittedly, but it was only a few seasons ago where many considered him the best left back in the league.

He was brilliant in our title-winning campaign.

Clichy just stares at the ball when the opponent is running at him .. we need an LB who can close attackers down and take the ball of them .. like Kompany does.

Also, the 4-2-2-2 requires fullbacks who attack. Clichy provides very little in the attack and I know for a fact that this is the #1 reason Pellegrini prefers Kolarov.

Replacing Clichy isn't anything to do with his form in the past few months, last season, or since he's been at the club. The guy can't attack. It's really no more complicated than that.

I really like both of them, but if you were told tomorrow that we had to replace one, under Pellegrini the only choice would be Clichy.

Clichy is a very solid LB he isn't the best going forward but is one of the best defensively he needs to be playing regularly to get back to his best and as for Kolarov he has been outstanding this season looks like the player we signed from Lazio. As much as I like Shaw im not sure he would fit our style as much as Kolarov and his huge fee would put me of this deal. In saying that wouldn't complain if he did move here!lol

silvasleftleg said:
Dr Jacoby said:
I feel many are writing off Clichy somewhat prematurely. He's not had a great first half to the season, admittedly, but it was only a few seasons ago where many considered him the best left back in the league.

Clichy just stares at the ball when the opponent is running at him .. we need an LB who can close attackers down and take the ball of them .. like Kompany does.

Also, the 4-2-2-2 requires fullbacks who attack. Clichy provides very little in the attack and I know for a fact that this is the #1 reason Pellegrini prefers Kolarov.

No you do not you silly boy.

You are the same as me, an anonymous poster on an internet football forum, difference between us is that you are trying to 'get noticed' or 'be someone' with your daft claims.

Grow up for fucks sakes.

Time standss still for no one. Shaw is already an established left back at 19, who is making an impact. With our support he would develop into a truly excellent left back.
we should buy him.

Dr Jacoby said:

He wasn't that great last year either. Still can't unseat Evra for the starting spot for France and United are desperate to upgrade on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.