Luke shaw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr Jacoby said:
I feel many are writing off Clichy somewhat prematurely. He's not had a great first half to the season, admittedly, but it was only a few seasons ago where many considered him the best left back in the league.

He was brilliant in our title-winning campaign.
you can't keep a player up there because he had a very good seson 2-3 years ago..the man simply can't attack and this season he isn't that great at defending either..like a poster said he can't take evra place in france team ..so yes spending 25-30M on shaw in the summer will be good business tbh..he is only 18 and will give us 7-10 years of service so yes if clichy form doesn't improve dramasticall i think he will be gone in the summer

John Williams about to replace Cortese... the same John Williams who worked for City and will be friendly with our head honchos. ;)

Something to think about anyway.

LoveCity said:
John Williams about to replace Cortese... the same John Williams who worked for City and will be friendly with our head honchos. ;)

Something to think about anyway.

Interesting.

BringBackSwales said:
I thought we were supposed to be after Moreno of Sevilla for this position?

Nobody really knows, but since Cortese left Scumpton the media believe their in crisis and are going to sell players.....unfortunately they aren't!

Going to Chelsea. Everyone knows it. Kepeing hope alive is an act of cruelty.

southamptonblue said:
BringBackSwales said:
I thought we were supposed to be after Moreno of Sevilla for this position?

Nobody really knows, but since Cortese left Scumpton the media believe their in crisis and are going to sell players.....unfortunately they aren't!

southampton seem to have a bunch of youngsters coming through all at once.

they dont seem to be in the position we were in,when we sold swp,so im guessing they will hold onto him and the others unless the offer is to good to turn down.

From the mirror: Manchester United boss David Moyes has made a £22.5million bid for Southampton’s teenage left-back Luke Shaw.

Moyes has topped ­Chelsea’s offer of £21m and is hoping to open talks this weekend. The Old ­Trafford chief is keen to land the 18-year-old immediately by offering him the opportunity to start in the first team from the outset, as well as a lucrative long-term contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.