Luton Away

The real issue is allowing that stadium in the PL in the first place.

agreed. As teams move from lower non-leagues and eventually into the EFL there are minimum criteria they have to meet re their grounds, that should also apply to clubs when going into the Premier League.

The 10% minimum of tickets going to away teams is fine when it amounts to e.g. 2500/3000 which it does in many cases but when a ground has such a small capacity and the club, e.g. Bournemouth seem to make no effort to increase it, they should be made to give a minimum actual value, e.g. 2000. That would then force them to do something about the capacity

I have 29600. My son just over 29200. Always have been in first sales window. Last time we were not in first window was Viktoria Plzen away where we only got 500 tickets and we were second window then.

This time we are third window. All games home and away all cup schemes and platinum but moving down the pecking order.

Will still get tickets but the above shows the decline in availability to the match going fan.

Not bragging or showing off nor being “I’m alright Jack” actually support and applaud the 18-25 scheme and not outraged by the supporters club allocation but when I stand behind 3 non regulars at burnley who say they’ve paid over £1000 each for tickets that’s where questions need to be asked.

agreed. As teams move from lower non-leagues and eventually into the EFL there are minimum criteria they have to meet re their grounds, that should also apply to clubs when going into the Premier League
What are those criteria.
Capacity shouldn't be one of them.
Safety and accessibility should be.
If Luton and Bournemouth are passed by the authorities as being up to standard, what other criteria is there.

They are staggering sales stupidly to give the impression there are more tickets than 300 or so going to points.

They’re building a new one, I think it opens next season

Have they even started building it yet?
Meant to be complete by summer 2026.
Its near the train station and is part of a regeneration project that includes shops and housing.
My brother in law is working on it at moment but not much done on the actual ground. It seems to be a very big site.
Close to airport and train station.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.