Luton Town (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

Talking of seating. A huge empty section in the "away end" for segregation just to allow a few Home fans in the end Block.

Give the whole end to the Clubs that will fill it ffs

Fucking joke, I never used to think this way but if you're ground ain't good enough you shouldn't be allowed in.

When watching replays of a VAR incident first half it was clear there where no decent camera angles to study the incident. Fuckin joke that games will be reffed differently at their ground (same as others we could mention actually)

Trouble is with grounds, yesterday's was just a small swamp without a leaking roof. If Luton arent allowed in the pl nor should the rags

And that wanker that did Foden would not have made it to the end of the match!
It is blatant and clearly remarkable that opposition offences are treated more leniently than those perpetrated in a City shirt. Fuckin' obvious this season that two or three opposition players should have gone before full time. This is how PiGMOL manipulate league placings.

Last edited:
A great result, and brilliantly fought for. Performance wise? ok, it wasn't vintage, but it was very welcome and much improved from Villa. Interesting the formation of old brought this about in a wobbly patch.

Foden was good, needs to get back into his best stride now. Silva firing on passion, Rodri controlling the flow. I like Gvardiol in an attacking sense, and he's got a nice touch, but he does need to work on his one on ones. Decent enough all over the park really, nobody shied away from getting stuck in.

Which segues nicely onto Luton - clearly outplayed in the first half, they must have been pinching themselves at the scoreline at the break. The instructions were clearly to 'get stuck in' as, for me, the aggression upped noticeably after we asserted dominance again in the 2nd half. Tackles were very robust, one should have been red, and the aim to completely remove any flow from the entire game, at their expense as well may i add, ultimately back fired. A victory for football i feel.

Red Star will be largely irrelevant so lets get a win against Palace and keep reminding everyone we're not going anywhere.

Last edited:
Watched the game with a ref who firstly couldn't believe no foul was given and secondly couldn't believe VAR didn't recommend a look at the monitor for a red card. Two feet off the ground, over the top of the ball, point of impact top of calf, why isn't that a red? Club needs to be asking Howard Webb for clarification so that they know for future what is and what isn't a red. Compare this which wasn't even given as a free kick to Rodri's yellow.

1702283120988.png

Or pep could play Foden behind Haaland and put Alvarez out wide? Foden needs a run as the 10. The boss goes to him in an emergency situation only. Its not enough, leave him centrally until Kev is fit. He will with time create for erling.
He does.

What page was that compilation of the angles of that "tackle"?

Just watching the match again, giddy scouse cow at half time to ex scouse thicko redknapp.
"So Jamie Luton deservedly in the lead at half time"
WHAT!!??

Really? We peppered them but couldn't find a breakthrough.

Also how was that a foul throw from Bernardo?

The ref blowing up for half time straight after they scored and then letting Luton have the ball in added time in the 2nd half without blowing up, playing past the alloted 6mins then the minute Ederson grabs it he blows up.

I've started to notice refs giving odd decisions in our games that never seem to happen in other games, the amount of times we get done for foul throws is weird.

Great win and sticks two fingers up to the giddy media masses who was sharpening their pens for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.