Luxury yacht sinks off Sicily

Huge sums of money involved in their court cases, which they won. That would have put some very powerful and wealthy people's noses out of joint.

img_9127-e1564380612800.jpg

A terrible tragedy a water spout seems to have broke the mast and it went down in two minutes it “unbalanced” the yacht
Not reading the thread first I jumped straight in after only seeing the story this evening and I’m so happy at least some of them survived especially the baby.

Last edited:
do wonder why a couple of wealthy men and their families were holidaying together. I'd imagine each could afford a charter of their own. Yeah they may have been friends but the worst holidays I have had were 30 years ago with friends and family - so bloody awkward all sharing the same spaces

Bit of a weird thread this. Seems quite a lot of people are just taking the piss. Normally in the immediate aftermath of a tragedy with multiple British deaths there’s a bit more respect. Maybe I’m missing something.
Yep same here, wonder how they'd feel if it was there Family but like you say 'maybe we are missing something' ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.