Luxury yacht sinks off Sicily

do wonder why a couple of wealthy men and their families were holidaying together. I'd imagine each could afford a charter of their own. Yeah they may have been friends but the worst holidays I have had were 30 years ago with friends and family - so bloody awkward all sharing the same spaces
It was a super yacht, not a fucking dingy!

Yep same here, wonder how they'd feel if it was there Family but like you say 'maybe we are missing something' ?

You can apply that argument to pretty much anything.

If one of my family died from a heart attack whilst shagging, as many people do, I’d probably personally not find the subject particularly funny from that point on. But I wouldn’t want Private Benjamin banned.

Bit of a weird thread this. Seems quite a lot of people are just taking the piss. Normally in the immediate aftermath of a tragedy with multiple British deaths there’s a bit more respect. Maybe I’m missing something.

Not to surprised after the Jay Slater and the jokes about him when missing after a few days, mostly though it’s jealousy- they read a millionaire dies and they’re quite happy about it inside.

Not to surprised after the Jay Slater and the jokes about him when missing after a few days, mostly though it’s jealousy- they read a millionaire dies and they’re quite happy about it inside.
Although it was in bad taste, it was hardly surprising the Jay Slater disappearance was treated without much sympathy by a lot of people due to the weird circumstances around his disappearance and his previous history being involved in a machete attack. With this tragedy people were bizarrely taking the piss within minutes before anything was known.

Just been reading this thread about a luxury yacht sinking and there's a luxury yacht advert at the bottom of the fuckin' page!

It says 'Contact Us Now By Filling Out The Contact Form'.

I say get fucked I'm staying on dry land.
I suppose they are selling it cheap it can't be in great condition.

People have accidents on dry land, I believe no one has died on the moon though. Not many pubs mind.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.