Luxury yacht sinks off Sicily

I agree. I just found those comments incredibly insensitive considering they were sailing on the same shipping company where 38 crew had died only weeks before. Geoff Haney the chef who died was only 30. A big Blue I still remember him outside Wembley against Tottenham in 1981 playing a bloody tuba! Why I have no idea lol.
Good memories pal and ye I agree that humour is usually for groups you know not to shout out in public.

Where as i fully appreciate we live in a world where people are bumped off by men in suits, surely there are much more assured ways of assassinating someone than sinking his boat and hoping for the best?

I always thought that with princess di. I mean, she might have just got whip lash

The gallows humour I think is because people don’t want to acknowledge how fragile life is, I certainly used it all the time as coping mechanism for the stuff I’ve witnessed otherwise it drives you mad, unfortunately it doesn’t help with the memories I have now which seem to be resurfacing now and then at the weirdest times.

Was the pun intended?

Where as i fully appreciate we live in a world where people are bumped off by men in suits, surely there are much more assured ways of assassinating someone than sinking his boat and hoping for the best?

I always thought that with princess di. I mean, she might have just got whip lash
This sort of reasoning is where conspiracy theories fall down.

I know they think it's a James Bond Movie plot tie him over a shark pool, cut him in half with a Laser or drag him behind a boat. Just shoot him for Gods sake.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.