Lyon CL QF Post-Match Thread

Legit questions should be asked of Pep

Yes it was a foul Goal, but raz miss, Ederson howler... Can't make it up

Fucking hell

come to the point where I really do believe we won’t win this cup with Pep

He thinks too much instead of playing to our strengths

VAR is bollocks but WTF was sterling doing for that tap in

Absolutely love Pep but he is the one to blame tonight. Why does he make so many tactical changes in big European games!?Caps of an extremely poor season by our standards.

Our midfield bores the fuck out of me
Rodri and gundogan create nothing
Great pass completion fuck all else
Raheem misses too many big chances
That chance was criminal

Embarrassing season. Miles off the title, out in the quarter finals yet again and the loss Against arsenal in the cup.

a comedy of errors and fuckups from pretty much everyone. Pep overthinking his lineup, defenders who don't know the offside rule, sterling with his one open goal miss per season (had to be tonight didn't it), VAR fucking us over (although nobody wants to talk about that).

whatever. we would have gotten dicked by bayern or psg playing fernandinho or garcia at the bacck, even if everyone else played well. We just aren't strong enough. Missed Kompany and Aguero tonight. OK one's injured but the other should have been replaced. Period.

I love analyzing players and tactics, but I can’t blame a single player anymore. This is one hundred percent on Pep.
No Koulibaly, Aké or Torres will help us next year.

Pep need to seriously rethink his tactics. There’s a reason he hasn’t won the Champions League since 2012.

I don’t know what to think. I’m completely speechless.

A week ago, I thought Pep extending until 2025 would be the best signing of the summer. Now, I don’t know what to think anymore. Pep got 300m to get his defence in order and he failed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.