Lyon CL QF Post-Match Thread

Fuck it but this is on Pep
You can't just willy nilly change a formation that suits us best and what these players practice day in and day out.
Same formation and players won us two ties against Madrid and suddenly when shit got serious we disintegrate like a bag of crisps.Ederson Laporte Jesus all had a bad game but Jesus the defense the lethargic first half
They are 7th in the French league for crying out loud.
They play Lorient and Bordeaux week in and week out. They need not to be treated as prime Barcelona

That’s me done for a while, don’t want to even see a City badge or a football for a long time.

I couldn’t be any more furious and dejected, I was happier than this after that goal disallowed against Spurs last season.

That team and manager don’t even deserve a comment.

Have a nice rest of the Summer everyone, see you on here at some time in the future!

Beyond shit.
Woeful miss by Sterling, their second looked a foul, but virtually all on Pep. Shocking team selection.
Had we started with a proper set up we would have pissed it.

Honestly how can anyone blame players? That system stank something rotten.. you try spending a week training to the tune of something you aren’t used to to see it fail and then have to try rectify the mistake and chase the game when it inevitably fails.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.