Lyon CL QF Post-Match Thread

This is true how many said fucking hell when they saw the team, then hopefully added we trust in Pep.
Well Pep well and truly messed up tonight and he and he alone is the reason we are out.
The first half was terrible and nothing like how City normally play. It was however what we all expected when we saw the team.
Subs made far too late again and then only one when when it screamed out for two or three.
Easy too talk in hindsight but many of us predicted this when we saw the team, but we are just mere football fanS not the alleged best manager in the world.
Got to add I'm a big Pep fan but he seems to have a mental block in Champions League knock out stages and he seriously messed up tonight.

I texted my sister as soon as I saw the team, and I never have done that before, could not believe the selection, I was a bit pissed off before we even kicked off, and my mood got gradually worse as it unfolded.

I was also texting her after 30 mins, fern off and phil on before ht we were that bad.

And Bernado for one of the DM's at ht.

I can take losing but when its self inflicted, by awful team selection and shit substitutions it really fucking grates.

He touched him enough to bring him downnBT Sport neutrals thought it was including Peter Whalton the match ref also put his whistle to his mouth 100% a foul Then there the offside a player open his legs for the ball to go through to the goal scorer how is that not interfering with play?
Against Spurs last year we were done over by var but not this time. This time we were done over by ourselves both on and off the pitch.

Once again we have to put the blame at Peps door step. We have Stones, Mendy, Bernado, etc who cost more than the whole Lyon squad yet we can't the best of them. I am afraid to say this but we can forget this competition till Pep leaves. On the other hand, we will spend 90 million on Koulibaly who will not add any value to the team. Well it is what it is.

You can't blame pep. You cant blame officials. That's solely on the players. Missed chances and defensive fuck ups. The story of the season. Cancelo and a 19 year old who wants out the best on the night and thats fucking worrying

Against Spurs last year we were done over by var but not this time. This time we were done over by ourselves both on and off the pitch.

No we were not done by var. We were done by Peps tactics. We were leading at home, we could have completely shut shop and held on. Once again he over thought the tactics.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.