Lyon CL QF Post-Match Thread

We had one major victory this season, against this competition’s hosts, and major decision makers, we won, victory was ours, this tournament from that point was beyond achievement, but why surrender in advance.

Yes the team selection but fucking VAR again. I’d say two of their goals Would have been chalked off had it been us that scored Them and the Lack of replays and ‘proof’ afterwards just supports it.

Bayern, UEFA and Der Spiegel Couldn’t beat us in the courts but when they hold the cards and make up the rules they fucked us over.

we will never be in their club. They can fuck off.
Nothing wrong with the first and third goals, both onside.

Well well well.

TYPICAL CITY = PEP OVERTHINKING NOW.

But we got past that and we got fucked by VAR by Dembele's foul on Laporte and then Sterline SKIED the other one.. that makes you go.. how is it possible to sky that instead of put it in goal.

That sort of miss can define a career. He seriously needs to rethink "top bin" and just put it in.

And you know what.. instead of 90 mil for Koulibally who got raped by Messi who didn't do SHIT against Bayern.. how about we get some of Lyon's players.. they're tall and god knows we need taller players and Dembele won't cost 100 mil and could fit with Aguero/ Jesus. 23 goals in Ligue 1 isn't anything to scoff at.

FUCK I feel horrible.. horrible like last year when VAR fucked us over with Tottenham's handball goal.

BTW the type of goals that were scored against us.. is it like deja vu all over again.. seen those goals the whole season against us. Need a cold beer to calm down. How are you guys doing?

Walker, Stones, Laporte, Mendy, is our best back 4, whether we like it or not.

Gundogan is not in our best team.

We keep trying something else.

In all the big games pep over thinks it. He trys some smart arse tactics and it doesn't work out. Don't get me wrong he's up there with the best of his generation but he seems to be over thinking it ever since his early years at Bayern where they suffered the heavy semi final defeat.

Shit performance but UEFA/referees/VAR give our opponents a goal or two headstart every year, before we look at the advantages they get around the ground.

We've got to improve but the refereeing of our team in Europe is a disgrace.

I think it safe to say we will never win the Champions League under Pep.

His record is fucking abysmal.

We looked scared of them from the start.No belief.

Mixed feelings about going out tbh

I think Lyon have saved us from a good fucking hiding by bayern.

Why does this side Bottle it so much in Europe.Every season is the same. Calamitous school boy defending.
Bugger off dipper

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.