Lyon travel plans

No need pal there will also be spares a plenty over there I'm sure, it went to general sale, you may even get sorted well before hand, have a good one!
I’m hoping so, as I’ve posted went to the ticket office last week no problems with points on the SC’s didn’t know they didn’t sell European tickets, then been up in Newcastle until tonight, I’ll get something sorted, if I bump into you I’ll get you one of Danammys favourite bottles of petrol ‘err... fine liquor;-)
It’s not an under 18’s ticket is it, we’re both in our 50’s and even with my boyish good looks I’d struggle on that one ;-)

Last edited:
Any info on transfers from the airport anyone, looking at the taxis it’s more than it’s costing me getting there :-( arriving at 10:30pm Monday night and going to the City centre

Tram (Rhonexpress) will take you from Airport to Lyon. 21 euros each way. There is a cheaper way but you need to change during the journey.

Any info on transfers from the airport anyone, looking at the taxis it’s more than it’s costing me getting there :-( arriving at 10:30pm Monday night and going to the City centre
The RhoneExpress is a tram that can take you to the centre, but its pricey. If you're on your own or in a small group it will work out cheaper than a taxi.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.