Madeleine McCann

@Machiavelli and @Ghadi's flip flops are on the case boys :D

lol.
i looked at it all a few years back to pass the time, when i was off work for months laid up with an injury.
sorta having to go through it all again now because daughter no.2 has watched the Netflix documentary and is coming up with her own conspiracy theories about it, so having to either point her in the right direction for information or reasons why she's wrong.

The first thing is what the dog handler said - the positive indications given by the dogs are not enough to make a case but must be used in conjunction with other supporting evidence, the dogs give a possible lead or further areas of enquires (or words to that effect).

For the cadaver dog - I asked the other night if Kate may have issued any death certificates at some point whilst working as a GP prior to the holiday. If she had she could’ve still hand the scent of dead bodies on her, remember the dog handler uses an example where the dogs had given an positive indication in a 40 year time frame relating to a cadaver when he spoke of a body which had been placed in a shallow grave and exhumed some time later and the body had been moved.

If the dogs can work in such a timeframe (I don’t know if they can) and Kate had been around any dead bodies it would also explain why the same dogs picked her clothes out when they had the McCanns clothing on the floor (the dogs didn’t pick Gerry’s clothes out). It could also explain the car, the dog signalled near one of the front doors and in the boot. The front door, whether driver or passenger would’ve had Kate behind it at some point as either the driver or passenger.

The boot could possibly be from Cuddle Cat who Kate carried with her throughout, maybe this had been placed in the boot at some time?

For this theory to work (and it’s the only plausible one I can come up with) Kate would’ve had to have issued some death certificates and the dogs would have to be able to detect the scent long after the contact was made?

The issue regardless of the dogs would still be the car wasn’t hired until 25 days after she’d disappeared.

The blood dog - the handler stated the dog could only indicate blood, it couldn’t say who’s blood or when the blood appeared. Far too many people have stayed in that apartment previously to not say a possible nose bleed, blood from a cut, menstrual blood could’ve quite easily been present.

Again the issue would still be the car which wasn’t hired until 25 days after she’d disappeared, where did they put the body until they got the car to move it (a small body of that size would’ve decomposed rapidly in a hot country) with police, public and reporters all over the place 24 hours a day?

And the silver bullet for both would be the DNA samples that were taken from both scenes where the dogs indicated were returned to rule out any link to Madeline. Had the samples confirmed Maddie’s DNA then the dogs evidence would’ve been accepted with the DNA.

Ta mate.

Confirmed in what way?

Oldfield supposedly did the 9.30 visit but in his statement he actually says he could see the twins but didn't actually physically look at Maddy, but assumed she was there and okay because it was quiet.

Prior to that it was the supposed visit by David Payne to the apartment between 5pm & 6.30pm, but there's that many holes & inconsistancies between his & Kate's versions of events it's likely bullshit.
i.e. his original statement said visit was 5pm, which later got changed 6-6.30pm because it didn't fit with Gerry & Kate's timeline of events.
Other things like she said she had to get out the shower when he knocked on the patio door, and came out of the bathroom in just a towel. Funnily in another of her police statements she said when Gerry arrived back at 7.30ish they chilled with a glass of wine and she also had a bath (so shower + bath within 1.5hr timeslot)
He said he walked into the apartment without knocking and she was sat playing with the kids etc

Watch the vid from about 7mins in.
His later stuff is proper tinfoil hat stuff but the stuff about the Payne visit is pretty spot on and can be fact checked back against the original case file statements etc.

An interesting piece and he raises some good points imo.

What strikes me the most about the piece is the fact Kate couldn’t lie straight in bed. The part where she’s recalling when she went to check on the children is very clearly lies. Her body language and verbal delivery are all over the place.

I don't think it's enough to convict them in a court of law, the court of public opinion though...

I can’t remember the exact details to the dogs episode but am I correct in thinking the dogs are saying there’s the odour of ‘corpse’ in the apartment cupboard, on Kate’s clothes, in the boot of the hire car and on the cuddly toy?

I can’t remember the exact details to the dogs episode but am I correct in thinking the dogs are saying there’s the odour of ‘corpse’ in the apartment cupboard, on Kate’s clothes, in the boot of the hire car and on the cuddly toy?
Yes. And behind the sofa.
Kate decided to wash the toy before the dogs came in

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.